Profile Former MC200 NARGESA, made of welded and mechanized steel sheet. Unlike the others, this one is not made of cast iron. Ideal for making flanges, greenhouses, balausters, tables, chairs, doors, windows... making a great number of circular shape in all kinds of profiles. Its robustness, axis diameter, reducer capacity and other features, make it one of the best bending machines in the market, within the category of two traction rollers. All products Nargesa are according to the European directives and regulations CE regarding manufacturing of industrial machinery.
- It's got two traction rollers. The two lower rollers are knurled and motorized to achieve a better traction.
- Safe transmision by treated and flat pinions.
- Steel treated and rectified axis.
- Diameter of axes: 40 mm.
- Useful axes length: 74 mm.
- Center distance between lower axes: 286 mm.
- Maximum capacity for bending round pipe: 2 1/2 inch or 63.5 mm.
- Max. bending capacity in round pipes: 2 1/2 inch or 63.5 mm.
- Bending regulation by means of the upper axis which permits to make bending operations in big pipes and profiles diameters without any distortion.
- It's equipped with 9 standard rollers and washers by means of which you can make all kinds of profiles. (Square pipe, rectan-gular, solid square bar, round and rectangular, U profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edge flat bar,).
- Millimeter scale in the upper axis to regulate bending.
- Vertical and Horizontal working position in the same table.
- Side corrector rollers to rule the bending operation and make spiral bendings.
- Motor Power: 1,1 KW / 1,5 HP.
- Voltage supply: 3 phased 230/400 V.
- For single phased machines, request quotation.
- Rollers speed: 8 RPM.
- Lower bench palletized to easily transport the machine to the workplace or store it in case of lacking space.
- The machine is shipped fully assembled, you only need to connect it to the power supply.
- Palet made of steel and 3 layer cardboard box suitable for seafreight.
- Optional: Fumigated wooden box ISPM15.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. The hydraulic and electronic components are completely standard and from leading European brands, with service worldwide: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato etc...