|Home||» Products||» Section bending machine MC150B||» Hydraulic Bending Machine MC200H||» Hydraulic Bending Machine MC200H|
Hydraulic Bending Machine MC200H
Profile Former MC200H NARGESA, made of welded and mechanized steel sheet. Unlike the others, this one is not made of cast iron. Ideal for making flanges, greenhouses, balausters, tables, chairs, doors, windows... making a great number of circular shape in all kinds of profiles. Its robustness, axis diameter, reducer capacity and other features, make it one of the best bending machines in the market, within the category of two traction rollers. All products Nargesa are according to the European directives and regulations CE regarding manufacturing of industrial machinery.
It's got two traction rollers. The two lower rollers are knurled and motorized to achieve a better traction.
- Safe transmision by treated and flat pinions.
- Steel treated and rectified axis.
- Axis diameter: 40 mm.
- Useful length of axis: 74 mm.
- Center distance between lower axes: 286 mm.
- Max. bending capacity in round pipes: 3 inch or 76.2 mm.
- Bending regulation by means of the hydraulic piston in the upper axis which permits to make bending operations in big pipes and profiles diameters without any distortion or effort.
- It's equipped with 9 standard rollers and washers by means of which you can make all kinds of profiles. (Square pipe, rectangular, solid square bar, round and rectangular, U profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edge flat bar,...).
- Course end with a millimeter scale which allows adjusting the bending limits in a simple, practical and reliable way.
- Vertical and Horizontal working position in the same table.
- Side corrector rollers to rule the bending operation and make spiral bendings.
- Engine power: 1,1 KW / 1.5CV.
- 3-phased tension: 230/400V.
- For single phased machines, request quotation.
- Rollers speed: 8 RPM.
Palletized lower table so it can be easily moved to the working site or storage.
The machine is sent completely mounted.
Steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
Optional wooden packaging NIMF15.
Its robustness, diameter of axis, reducer capacity, fastening power by using the hydraulic piston and other features turn it into bone of the best bending machines in the market within the category of two traction rollers.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electrical components are completely standard from the best European leading trademarks, with technical support all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato...
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Talleres GAMOR, S.L.
Ind. Asteasu Zona E Pab.73-74,
20159 Asteasu Guipuzcoa, Spain